Our Environmental Management
Our Environmental Policy is based on the following principles:
- Present and future activities of the company are evaluated and monitored according to environmental aspects.
- For this purpose, measures for continuous improvement of the environmental performance are planned and realized.
- The organization commits to compliance with statutory environmental laws and other obligations relevant for the Gornsdorf and Meinersdorf facilities as minimum standard for our activities.
- Employees of LWL-Sachsenkabel GmbH will be actively involved in this process.
- The employees gain relevant knowledge for their areas of responsibility by qualification trainings and further education.
- Acting environmentally aware is an integral part of our company policy. Our environmental management system continuously monitors and improves this process.
- Preventative measures are taken in coordination with the authorities in order to avoid detrimental effects on the environment in case of accidents.
The following principle applies for the company:
Prevention and reduction of effects to the environment always take priority over remediation of environmental impact.
In their responsibility for the business, the management of LWL-Sachsenkabel GmbH commits to sustainable and environmentally aware actions, to create a framework for continuous improvement of the environmental performance and for an effective environmental management system, in order to facilitate the realization of the tasks given to the employees.